March 8, 2022 at 9:27 ampaulausbayernSubscriber
i'm currently working on a project in which i need a part to be optimised in a way that a certain surface moves a largamount (at least 3mm, perfect would be more then 10mm). Is there a way to modify the topology objective and restrictions to reach this objective?
The picture shows one attempt where the deformation criteria was achieved but in the very net iteration some error occured and the main objective (compliance) malfunctioned.
Another solution would be to extract the last successfull iteration, which was actually perfect for my project. Is there a way to do so?
Or is it possible to somehow deactived or make the objective "compliance" less important, as it somewhat contradicts my actual main objective of given deformation?
Thank you in advance,
PaulMarch 10, 2022 at 8:29 amAshish KhemkaAnsys Employee
Large deflection is not supported in Ansys. Please refer to the discussion below:
How to deal with a singularity region in topology optimization? ÔÇö Ansys Learning Forum
Regards Ashish Khemka
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.