July 25, 2019 at 4:55 pmEadiecdSubscriber
I've run a topology optimization of a part using the results from a modal analysis. When I try to bring the optimized model into spaceclaim by right clicking "Results" under the topology optimization system and selecting "Transfer to Design Validation System," I get the following error message:
"Unable to duplicate component /Schematic/Component:Results 15: Duplication command Mechanical.DuplicateResults failed: DuplicateResults->CreateDataObjects Failed. Unknown DataObject: Ansys.Simulation.Core.DataModel.ResultFileObj"
In the meantime I've validated the model by exporting the .stl, recreating a CAD file in NX, and redoing a modal analysis with the new model, but I'd like to know what's going wrong here regardless.
July 29, 2019 at 4:20 pmSandeep MedikondaAnsys Employee
What version of ANSYS are you using? Can you try it with the latest release?
If you are having trouble just right click on your optimized part and export it as an STL into spaceClaim
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.