Electronics

Electronics

Torque Speed Curve for a Sync PM Motor

• AissamRiad
      Subscriber
      Hi thereni was wondering if someone could help on thisni already have the Model ready , i want to get the Torque Speed caracteristics of my desing without using the Machine Toolkit (Efficiency Map).nHow should i process step by step please.ni'am using the Toyota Prius Sync PM motor as a model.nnThanks you in advancen
    • Navya C
      Ansys Employee
      Hi, nThe main agenda here is to find the torque angle variation required at every increment in current for the purpose of running the IPM synchronous motor either in Maximum Torque per Amp (MTP) or in Maximum Power (MP) mode.nFor achieving this with out using the Machine Tool Kit you can follow the below process.nDefine the current excitation for the 3 phases of the winding with a variable torque angle(Gama). [for example phase a current Ia = Im sine(wt + Gama)]nNow define the parametric set up for Gama variationnDuplicate this multiple designs in the same project as per the number of current values you want to run (depending on your design) and change Im values in each design say 1A, 2A,3A, 4A, 5A etc.,nRun all these designs to get the performance data at each current for different Gama.nUsing this data you can find the maximum torque angles for each current/load.nThis data can be tabulated for the purpose of input data to control algorithm.nnRegardsnNavyann
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.