April 21, 2022 at 7:13 amvigreenSubscriber
I work at an HPC facility where we use TORQUE/Moab for scheduling jobs and managing resources. Our users have been submitting jobs using the ANSYS Remote Solve Manager by selecting "TORQUE with Moab" as the HPC type when running the rsmclusterconfig tool. In recent versions (for instance 2021R2), that option has disappeared from the drop down list. Also from the fluent launcher there is no option to use the TORQUE/Moab scheduler (but that was also not the case in earlier versions).
Is there still a possibility to use TORQUE with Moab in the RSM? Looking at the install directory (for instance v212/RSM/Config/xml/), there are still some configuration files for TORQUE so maybe there is a workaround to get this going?
Thanks for suggestions on how to make this work.May 9, 2022 at 1:23 pmMangesh BhideAnsys EmployeeHello There is no guarantee this will work, but you can try setting RSM configuration to CUSTOM and use TORQUE as the custom keyword. Hope it helps
There is a list of supported schedulers at
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- The topic ‘TORQUE with Moab scheduler in Remote Solve Manager’ is closed to new replies.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Licensing – Request name does not exist in the licensing pool
- 2022 R1 Ansys Mechanical APDL: QXcbConnection: Failed to initialize XRandr
- error “ansyslmd: Cannot connect to license server system. (-15,10032)
- The analysis systems in Workbench are missing
- Student license renewal
- Mechanical APDL Launcher Options
- how to open files created from newer version by using the older version of ansys
- Problems using 2022/R2
- Ansys Helic Tools Installation Issue: Missing Helic_PDK directory
- Results Probe in ANSYS Workbench
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.