January 30, 2022 at 7:45 pmOROISubscriber
How i can plot total bending moment, there is min and max bending moment values but how make plot like bending moment total Y direction?January 31, 2022 at 7:37 amVinayak VipradasAnsys Employee
To get a plot of Bending Moment values, you can insert the Total Shear-Moment Diagram available under Beam Results. Then define the Type as Directional Shear-Moment Diagram (VZ-UZ-MZ) and the Graphics Display as Y Bending Moment, to get the Bending Moment along Y-axis. You will need to define the Path by selecting the edge along which the result is to be obtained.
For further information on Shear-Moment Diagram, please refer to the following link:
Shear-Moment Diagram (ansys.com)
Ansys Learning Forum (Rules & Guidelines)
January 31, 2022 at 5:11 pmOROISubscriberOk thanks, what if i want plot time dependent total bending moment. I can edit those min and max moment values with excel and make the plot that way, but can i get time dependent total moment directly somehow?
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Cannot apply load on node
- Colors and Mesh Display
Top Rated Tags