Fluids

Fluids

Total Pressure Contour on CFD-Post

• berktug
      Subscriber

Hi.

How can I get a total pressure contour on CFD-Post? I mean, I've literally searched everything on the internet but couldn't find it. I believe there is a specific term for the expression of total pressure but what is that?

• Keyur Kanade
      Ansys Employee
    • berktug
      Subscriber
      Hi Keyur. Thanks very much for help. I checked additional quantities on a previously solved case. Do I need to re-run it? I mean do I need to run the calculation from the start? What I want is to see those additional variables on CFD-Post for an analysis which is already finished.
    • Rob
      Ansys Employee
      No, you just need to resave the files, read the data into Fluent, alter the saved properties and then re-save.
    • berktug
      Subscriber
      I'm sorry but I'm having some trouble here. I've exported the case and the data file after I added new quantities. Then, on CFD-Post, by "File>Load Results" I uploaded case and data files that I had exported before. Some part of those new variables is shown in the CFD-Post such as Static Pressure but Total Pressure is still missing. I selected 128 additional quantities but only a few have been added to CFD-Post. What is wrong?
    • berktug
      Subscriber
      Hi again. I solved the problem via using Solution Data tab (exporting data in .cgns format) Thank you for your concern
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.