November 13, 2020 at 9:38 pmjonSubscriber
We are a new customer, I would like to have a training session to go over basic commands focused on reverse engineering mesh models from scans.
November 17, 2020 at 6:30 amSubashni RavichandranForum Moderator
Hello Jon Stevens
I would recommend you to go through this page and submit your details so that we can help you better.
In the meantime, I will also check with my team and find out if there are any training sessions happening in the near future that may help you.
- The topic ‘Training Webinar’ is closed to new replies.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- No longer possible to import f3d with 2023?
- line bodies and surface body shared topology
- How to chang unit in Ansys Discovery 2023?
- ANSYSLI Exited or could not read server port ANSYSLI_FNE_PORT
- SpaceClaim Script: Selection by FilterByBoundingBox
- Assignment of revolute joint
- Max/min over time results in AIM
- Axisymmetric model – Rubber seal
- To change language in Ansys Discovery
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.