October 4, 2017 at 12:20 pmpglAnsys Employee
How to transfer geometry from SpaceClaim to ANSYS Mechanical APDL?
October 17, 2017 at 10:19 amArunAnsys Employee
Ansys SpaceClaim Direct Modeler can export the Ansys Neutral File .anf file format. The .anf file can be read by ANSYS Mechanical APDL with no additional license needed.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Colors and Mesh Display