October 2, 2020 at 7:20 pmSaiDAnsys EmployeeHow to transfer Solid Model Loads to FE Model in APDL?n
October 6, 2020 at 5:28 pmCheta RathodAnsys EmployeeIn APDL, whenever you define any loading on your solid model (ie at geometry level) those get transferred to FEA (ie at Nodes/Elements) automatically when you solve the model.nHowever, if you still want to see if the loads are being transferred correctly or not, you can use following command (SBCTRAN) before solving the case,nMain Menu>Preprocessor>Loads>Define Loads>Operate>Transfer to FE>All Solid LdsnThis will transfer all your loads on the FEA and then using DLIST/FLIST type of commands you can see that the load is correctly assigned to all the nodes corresponding to that Volume/Area/Line.n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.