Electronics

Electronics

Transient analysis always gives linear position curve regardless of how conductors are excited

• ChaitanyaDS
      Subscriber
      I am simulating a linear induction motor and I have tried a few excitation configurations by changing the winding configuration. Every time I simulate a certain period of time for capturing the motion, it gives a linear position vs time curve. It does not make sense that the speed vs time curve becomes very unpredictable and noisy to give a linear position. It was working well initially when I had linear speed and parabolic position curve, but now its malfunctioning. Please suggest what I could be doing wrong. Could it be because I have shifted from current to voltage excitations?n
    • Navya C
      Ansys Employee
      Hi @ ChaitanyaDS,nCan you provide some screenshots along with the issue you are describing?nCan you elaborate on  speed vs time curve becomes very unpredictable and noisy to give a linear positionAlso, what is your initial setup and current setup look like?nAs we can't access your model this information will help us interpret and investigate the problem better.nRegardsnNavyan
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.