March 16, 2021 at 10:32 amChaitanyaDSSubscriberI am simulating a linear induction motor and I have tried a few excitation configurations by changing the winding configuration. Every time I simulate a certain period of time for capturing the motion, it gives a linear position vs time curve. It does not make sense that the speed vs time curve becomes very unpredictable and noisy to give a linear position. It was working well initially when I had linear speed and parabolic position curve, but now its malfunctioning. Please suggest what I could be doing wrong. Could it be because I have shifted from current to voltage excitations?n
March 16, 2021 at 2:43 pmNavya CAnsys EmployeeHi @ ChaitanyaDS,nCan you provide some screenshots along with the issue you are describing?nCan you elaborate on speed vs time curve becomes very unpredictable and noisy to give a linear positionAlso, what is your initial setup and current setup look like?nAs we can't access your model this information will help us interpret and investigate the problem better.nRegardsnNavyan
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.