March 22, 2020 at 8:34 pmhkamilogluSubscriber
I am trying to model an unpaved road subjected to a tire load considering the plain-strain condition in ANSYS APDL . I modeled the top layer and subbase layer with Drucker-Prager material model using plane 182 (plain-stain) element. The tire pressure was modeled as sinusoidal considering the following formula.
Pressure x Sin(Pi/4*Time) = 1000 x Sin (Pi/4*Time)
I tried to perform a transient analysis. However, the program closed after starting the solution process. I couldn’t find the problem. I would be grateful if anyone helps me. (I attached APDL code of the model)
October 17, 2020 at 6:54 pmuser8179SubscriberHello,nnDid you find any sloution for this ?nI am also facing same issue. Please share your experince with DP model in ansys apdl and workbench.nnThank you,nnKind regards,nNaveen Maddelan
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.