March 16, 2023 at 6:19 pmSushil SharmaSubscriber
How can I use wind speed data (Time vs. wind speed) as load in my wind turbine blade for transient structural analysis?
March 20, 2023 at 9:41 amAshish KhemkaAnsys Employee
I do not see where you can apply wind speed in a structural analysis? Are you looking for a Fluid-Structure interaction?
March 20, 2023 at 11:13 amSushil SharmaSubscriber
Yes, I want stress variation due to wind in my wind turbine blade surface.
March 20, 2023 at 1:13 pmSushil SharmaSubscriber
Is there any other way (except CDF) to calculate the pressure distribution on the wind turbine blade surface due to time-varying wind velocity? Any relevant materials will be beneficial.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
- Colors and Mesh Display
- material damping and modal analysis
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.