Ansys Products

Ansys Products

transient structural analysis error

• mperriello
      Subscriber
      I have a student that reports, I get an error when I load a transient structural analysis saying that there are no licenses for this type of simulation. He states that his classmates have had no problem doing this type of ananlysis. We've already un-installed and re- installed. Any help would be appreciated.n
    • tsiriaks
      Ansys Employee
      Please ask the student to capture a screenshot of the error message.nYou can also check the %temp%\.ansys\licdebug* files and check if there is any DENIED entries in these files.nAnother thing to check is to have other people log into this machine and see if issue is reproduciblen
    • Aniket
      Ansys Employee
      mperriello, I see you have rejected the answer by tsiriaks, can you please explain the query in some more details?n-AniketnHow to access Ansys help linksnGuidelines for Posting on Ansys Learning Forumn
    • mperriello
      Subscriber
      I didn't want to mark it solved until I heard back from the student who is doing remote learning and hasn't answered me yet. n
    • Aniket
      Ansys Employee
      no problem, whenever you comment on the thread, it is reopened again, but if you reject an answer, it keeps showing up in the unanswered for us. So if the student comes back, please comment again and we will look into this further.n-AniketnHow to access Ansys help linksnGuidelines for Posting on Ansys Learning Forumn
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.