October 7, 2020 at 1:25 pmmperrielloSubscriberI have a student that reports, I get an error when I load a transient structural analysis saying that there are no licenses for this type of simulation. He states that his classmates have had no problem doing this type of ananlysis. We've already un-installed and re- installed. Any help would be appreciated.n
October 7, 2020 at 10:40 pmtsiriaksAnsys EmployeePlease ask the student to capture a screenshot of the error message.nYou can also check the %temp%\.ansys\licdebug* files and check if there is any DENIED entries in these files.nAnother thing to check is to have other people log into this machine and see if issue is reproduciblen
October 14, 2020 at 11:47 amAniketAnsys Employeemperriello, I see you have rejected the answer by tsiriaks, can you please explain the query in some more details?n-AniketnHow to access Ansys help linksnGuidelines for Posting on Ansys Learning Forumn
October 15, 2020 at 12:37 pmmperrielloSubscriberI didn't want to mark it solved until I heard back from the student who is doing remote learning and hasn't answered me yet. n
October 16, 2020 at 9:01 amAniketAnsys Employeeno problem, whenever you comment on the thread, it is reopened again, but if you reject an answer, it keeps showing up in the unanswered for us. So if the student comes back, please comment again and we will look into this further.n-AniketnHow to access Ansys help linksnGuidelines for Posting on Ansys Learning Forumn
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- License Error
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.