November 29, 2019 at 1:02 pmAlex1EDPSubscriber
I am trying to perform a transient thermal analysis of the dam, meaning the temperatures vary over time and i am usaing the an apdl code but i keep getting the same error:
*** WARNING *** CP = 1.328 TIME= 12:437
There are no active degrees of freedom.
*** ERROR *** CP = 1.375 TIME= 12:437
An unexpected error ( SIG$SEGV ) has occurred... ANSYS internal data
has been corrupted. ANSYS is unable to recover and will terminate.
Previously saved files are unaffected. Please send the data leading
to this operation to your technical support provider, as this will
allow ANSYS, Inc to improve the program.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- User manual
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- material damping and modal analysis
- Colors and Mesh Display
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.