November 2, 2020 at 9:17 pmklemen1991Subscriber
I'm having a problem with correctly setting the transient settings for my PV module. I'm trying to calculate time dependency of temperature on the backside of my PV module. I was using the tabular data of thin coeficient (convection), wind speed (convection) and heat flux (radiation) on the front side of the PV module.
I have the measurements of all those parameters, but I'm having trouble setting the time dependency of temperature. I have half-hour measurement (which means 48 measurements of all three parameters) and I would like to calculate temperature for each measurements (48 values for temperature).
I was looking at some old posts, but I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. Below you can see my case.
Can someone please help me.
Thank you in advance.November 4, 2020 at 2:57 pmDaniel ShawAnsys EmployeeYou to change Auto Time Stepping from Programmed Controlled to Off and then specify 48 solution steps.nViewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
Top Rated Tags
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.