July 7, 2020 at 7:12 pmHassaan123Subscriber
When importing body temperature to structural analysis, only portion before 1 second is being imported. Whole data is not being imported due to which stresses, deformations are not being calculated for the whole analysis.
Does anybody know what to do in the analysis?
July 9, 2020 at 12:22 pmKarthik RAdministrator
How are you importing the load? Is this through an external data transfer?
Could you please embed your screenshot directly into the post so we are able to see this better? Please use the 'Insert Image' option. Ansys employees are not able to download attachments from the community.
July 11, 2020 at 4:04 pmHassaan123Subscriber
Thanks for your response.
I have done transient thermal analysis in workbench, I want to export the body temperatures retrieved to do the structural analysis of the welding done. Ansys is transferring when I create structural analysis but this load is only transferring at some part (e.g. 1 sec) but I want to know the stresses generated during whole of the analysis.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.