April 3, 2022 at 10:25 pmyisu0279Subscriber
In the simulation, I used the dipole sources with simulation time 5000fs . Thus I used this code to do the normalize: Px1 = transmission("x1")*sourcepower(f)/dipolepower(f);
Before normalized, my left transmission looks like this:April 4, 2022 at 8:05 pmGuilin SunAnsys EmployeeSince I do not know what device is this and what are the settings, I can only guess the cause. It might be due to not long enough simulation or not small enough autoshutoff min.
Please visit this post: Simulation time and frequency domain monitors
If you can read in Chinese, please also refer this post:
Ansys Insight: 透射率反射率大于1，或者透射率反射率之和大于1的原因与解决方案--综合贴Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.