May 30, 2023 at 7:57 pmChiDBSubscriber
Salve,sto modellando una trave in c.a. su ansys workbench, mi è stato consigliato di disegnarla su autocad e indicare le armature come linee per poi dargli la sezione. Però quando lo esporto in formato iges e lo apro in ansys nel modello riesco a vedere solo il solido e non le linee,come posso fare per riuscire a visualizzarle o a disegnarle?
May 31, 2023 at 7:42 amAshish KumarForum Moderator
Hi, I'm modeling a beam in c.a. on ansys workbench, I was advised to draw it on autocad and indicate the reinforcements
as lines and then give it the section. But when I export it in iges format and open it in ansys in the model I can only
see the solid and not the lines, how can I manage to view or draw them?
May 31, 2023 at 2:02 pmGary StofanAnsys Employee
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- No license available at this time
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Your product license has numerical problem size limits…..
- Acoustics model in Ansys 18.1
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.