April 28, 2022 at 8:38 pmDengSubscriber
In the instance (https://support.lumerical.com/hc/en-us/articles/360042328774-Traveling-Wave-Mach-Zehnder-Modulator), may I ask what is the theory behind the EO BW calculation carried out in INTERCONNECT?
DengApril 29, 2022 at 5:38 pmKyleAnsys Employee
The BW of the modulator is measured by the ENA and determined by the travelling wave electrode element. The travelling wave electrode model calculates an "effective voltage" experienced by the optical signal as it travels through the modulator. The details of the theory are given in the reference at the bottom of the TW element's documentation page: https://support.lumerical.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036107654
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- The topic ‘Travelling wave Mach Zehnder Modulator’ is closed to new replies.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Ansys Insight: Why my simulation result is different from published paper or experiment?
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Ganhemt Project mistake can you help me
- How to calculate the cross-polarization efficiency and phase in FDTD
- save data error
- Simulation of a single pillar of a peltier cooler
- EME : field profile and cell periodicity
- Ansys Insight: Single frequency CW source
- What is the meaning of this error ” Bad termination of…” ?
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.