February 28, 2018 at 5:01 pmaadair641Subscriber
Hi, I'm using the student version of workbench with fluent. In the design modeler (R18.2) when it is first opened in modelling mode the tree view is not present, only the details view, is there a way to get the tree view back or has it been removed when the program was updated?
February 28, 2018 at 8:29 pm
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to work with STL file?
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- Using Symmetry in DesignModeler and Expanding the Results
- section plane
- Rotate tool in ANSYS Design Modeler
- material properties
- ANSYS FLUENT – Operation would result in non manifold bodies
- Geometry scaling
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
- Convert Surface body to solid
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.