April 6, 2022 at 12:07 pmVitaly1Subscriber
Can we use a trial license in a corporate/commercial environment?
Is there any specific requirements of the usage?
ThanksApril 6, 2022 at 12:40 pmRobAnsys EmployeeI believe so, if you've registered for a trial someone in the local region should be in touch to explain the trial and also support etc. This system is "public" so we're a little limited on how much assistance we (Ansys) can give: full support is both private and export checked so we can do much more.
April 6, 2022 at 12:42 pmVitaly1SubscriberThanks
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- License Error
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.