April 6, 2022 at 12:07 pmVitaly1Subscriber
Can we use a trial license in a corporate/commercial environment?
Is there any specific requirements of the usage?
ThanksApril 6, 2022 at 12:40 pmRobAnsys EmployeeI believe so, if you've registered for a trial someone in the local region should be in touch to explain the trial and also support etc. This system is "public" so we're a little limited on how much assistance we (Ansys) can give: full support is both private and export checked so we can do much more.
April 6, 2022 at 12:42 pmVitaly1SubscriberThanks
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- License Error
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- Licensing Error
- ConfigureThisMachine Returns Error 1
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
Top Rated Tags