January 16, 2021 at 9:13 amdanielharosSubscriberThis is so aggravating, I have spent more than 5 hours clearing up space on my laptop, reinstalling the program 10+ times, extracting the zipped file and putting it in the temp folder, etc. Nothing seems to work and I need this for school, ideally downloading a software shouldn?t be this insanely difficult. n
January 16, 2021 at 5:06 pm
January 16, 2021 at 6:09 pmdanielharosSubscriberAlso I went to the App data --> deleted ansys folder because the uninstall.data file was not there. I have redownloaded about 15 times not with 40GB of space on my laptop. This is absolutely ridiculous at this point. Its still prompts Critical error (Not Responding) instcore.exe not responding please help omgn
January 16, 2021 at 6:09 pmdanielharosSubscribern
January 16, 2021 at 7:37 pmdanielharosSubscriberOk i ended up figuring it out myself. I did the move %appdata%\ansys %appdata%\ansys.old in the CMD and then ran through all the files and set them up if they werent already. Still a very painful process in all, n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error trying to solve with research license
- Getting error of “waiting for license server to respond”
- Fluent parametric sweep from workbench getting stuck
- ANSYS Electronics Desktop 2019 R2 and the new update of windows 10
- Facing issues with Microsoft MPI in ANSYS EDT HFSS 2020R2
- forrtl error 153 (no Aspen is used)
- Trying to solve model in Lsdyna extension but cannot get the workbench lsdyna on toolbar as shown.
- Issue while opening ANSYS Additive print 2020 R2 app
- ANSYS Discovery file is undeletable
- 2021 R1 student version, mapdl is not launching
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.