March 22, 2021 at 3:02 pmAchermeSubscriber
As the title says, I'm trying to design a NFC antenna. I did all the calculations on Matlab and now I must simulate it in HFSS. Here is what I did :
- Created the antenna model and imported it in HFSS
- Assigned the material "copper" and the boundary "Perfect E" on the antenna
- Set a lumped port
- Created a vaccum box around the antenna
- Set a Lumped RLC with a 50pF capacitance (my real antenna will have a 50 pF capacitor)
- Set the solution frequency to 13.56MHz, a number of passes to 20 and maximum delta S to 0.02.
The antenna is supposed to work at 13.56MHz. In order to see if it's well tuned, I wanted to check the S11 parameter and i got this :March 23, 2021 at 12:40 pmPraneethAnsys EmployeenPlease use upload image option to upload images, we cannot access the attachments in the forum.nKindly provide the images for your setups for model, port, lumped elements and boundaries.nBest regards,nMarch 24, 2021 at 1:47 pmMarch 24, 2021 at 1:50 pmMarch 24, 2021 at 3:43 pmPraneethAnsys EmployeenDid you verify your results when there is no lumped capacitor in your model?nRegarding the solutions warning which you have posted, it is just a warning indicating that the previous results have been invalidated because of the changes you made to your model.nBest regards,nViewing 4 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.