August 3, 2021 at 11:19 pmAnsystrialSubscriber
I want to add new material to the Ansys Additive 2021 R1 library and followed the steps in the manual of the Material Tuning tool. I prepared the three needed files (two .csv and one .json) and populate the cells as directed. However, I got n error that the simulation failed because of "Invalid simulation parameters". Would you please help me troubleshoot this?August 18, 2021 at 6:15 pmGovindan NagappanAnsys EmployeeCan you insert an image instead of attachment to show the problem?
August 18, 2021 at 6:23 pmAugust 23, 2021 at 5:40 pmGovindan NagappanAnsys EmployeeSomething in the input is formatted incorrectly or out of range. If the Ansys version is earlier than 2020 R2, the laser speed of 350 mm/s is out of range.
August 23, 2021 at 8:21 pmMarch 1, 2022 at 6:38 amBorjaAfSubscriberHello Like I followed the steps in the manual and I keep getting the following error message: 'maxError is outside allowed range of [0.01, 0.2]'. However, I think it dosen't even calculate the error of the first parameter combination because the error appears inmediatly after clicking 'Start'. The following image contains my experimental data file, if it's any help.
Viewing 5 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.