June 27, 2018 at 6:41 pmcchu_mieSubscriber
I have an issue with simulating a turbulence flame.
I imported a GRI mechanism, and in the turbulence-chemistry interaction, I used Finite-Rate/NoTCI. I initialize my temperature to 2500K for ignition. However, it seems that there is pure mixing only and there is no reaction occurring.
Any one has any ideas?
August 6, 2018 at 6:08 pmcehangirSubscriber
Have you tried to patch (temp, CO2, H2O) once your cold flow simulation is converged ?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.