September 10, 2019 at 7:42 pmJRooneySubscriber
I do not have access to the ANSYS_AUTODYN_120_Workshop_02 for the Ansys 2019 R2 Version. It is the second workshop (Workbench) called "Fragment Impact. Is there anyway I could get access to these tutorials?
September 17, 2019 at 5:36 pmSandeep MedikondaAnsys Employee
Can you please provide more details on this workshop? Where were you accessing this in the past?
If you are referring to any Explicit Dynamics examples discussed in the verification manual of the help.
the specific models can be downloaded here:
Some generic examples are also provided in the help:
Additionally, please see this link:
P.S: Please post any Autodyn questions in the Structural Mechanics Category.
September 18, 2019 at 1:05 pmJRooneySubscriber
Ok thank you for your response. I will look into these and ask any further questions if need be. I will also post any other questions I have into the Structural Mechanics Category next time.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.