November 18, 2022 at 5:50 amRAGUNATH SSubscriber
I am stuck at finding the way to apply to different boundary conditions at a single boundary
At one of the boundary i need to apply heat input and at the same boundary heat loss occurs by convection so i need to add this as well. how can i input these two conditions in ansys fluent ?Looking forward for a response
November 18, 2022 at 10:56 amRobAnsys Employee
If you're forcing in heat how is it also escaping? What's the real condition that you're trying to mimic?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.