November 3, 2018 at 8:43 am
November 3, 2018 at 12:21 pmmchristiAnsys Employee
This can be simulated in the Maxwell Eddy Current solver by first creating three windings with type "external" and then connecting them in series/parallel (as shown in your schematic) using the and external circuit editor. Please reference online help topic: "Setting Up an External Circuit Using the Maxwell Circuit Editor".
March 27, 2019 at 12:03 pmRadianSubscriber
Kindly help to get the External Ciruit editor launched in Maxwell 18.1
I created a new transient design and the editor will not launch or show in the project manager tree after I have created windings and then hit EDIT EXTERNAL CIRCUIT.
I have done this many times in V16 but now the circuit editor seems to be not independant anymore .
To go forward I imported a netlist sph file which I had previously created. That worked but still I cannot get into editing that circuit or the new project circuit.
May 10, 2019 at 6:18 pmxzhaoAnsys Employee
Maxwell Circuit editor can be launched by using the shortcut on the command bar - Desktop - Maxwell - Maxwell Circuit (screen capture below). A netlist is the script representation of a circuit design. Using a circuit design can create a netlist file while a circuit design cannot be automatically recreated by its netlist.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.