November 18, 2022 at 10:29 amDario De DomenicoSubscriber
I would like to import in turbogrid a two-stage pump file. The problem is that when I try to import the file profile.curve I can see only either the blades of the first impeller or the blades of the second one and this is not easy and this gives me problem when I try to mesh the domain. Is there a way to show them both?
November 30, 2022 at 6:37 amAkshay GedamSubscriber
TurboGrid can only mesh one blade passage/stage at a time. You will need to split the profile.curve file into separate files for each stage. Then you can generate a mesh for each stage. You will need to set the inlet passage interface of the second stage to the same position as the outlet passage interface of the first stage.
Hope this helps to solve your quiry.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
- Using GPU in FLUENT
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.