December 12, 2017 at 11:52 amhelena_melSubscriber
i`m worlking with ansys fluent version 17.2 and simulate a transient velocity profile at the inlet. I have writing a udf with a backflow. It has worked perfectly in August. But now fluent isn`t calculating the negative velocity.
Has anyone the same problem?
December 16, 2017 at 11:31 pmRaef.KobeissiSubscriberAn inlet boundary condition as a backflow?! Usually outlet boundary condition supports backflow but I’ve never seen an inlet BC where flow is exitIng rather than entering. Could you please explain your case a little but more.
December 18, 2017 at 11:44 amJosé MantovaniSubscriber
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Floating point exception
- How to model free convection warming of liquid in a plastic bag