December 8, 2020 at 11:11 pmheisenmechSubscriberHi all,nI've checked almost all sources on how to get rid of the udf error below. All of the suggested methods are for typical udf compilation remedies, environment variables etc. nI've other udfs that are very similar to the current one, and are compiled smoothly. nI cannot share the code due to potential confidentiality issues, unfortunately. nI'd like to know if anyone had the same error with udf compilation, and found a way out.nMany thanks.nError:nnCreating library libudf.lib and object libudf.expnudf1st.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol max referenced in function source_knlibudf.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externalsn
December 9, 2020 at 12:46 amheisenmechSubscriberIt was a dumb mistake with math symbols. Converting symbols to CAPITAL has solved the issue.n
December 9, 2020 at 2:31 pmKRAdministratorHi,nI'm glad you were able to resolve this issue. And thank you for sharing this resolution with the rest of us on the forum.nThanks.nKarthikn
- The topic ‘UDF Error – Ulibudf.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals’ is closed to new replies.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- legend min and max
- Ensight hot iron palette from an image
- Streamlines in EnSight using MRI data
- Import MRI data into Ensight
- FLUENT APPLICATIION ERROR
- Total Surface Heat Flux Calculation in Fluent
- Drop Test of a Water-Filled Tube
- Difference between “total pressure” and “absolute pressure”?
- Minimum Orthogonal Quality Less than 0.01 For Transonic Airfoil Flow Analysis
- obtaining pressure distribution by making points in ansys
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.