December 8, 2020 at 11:11 pmheisenmechSubscriberHi all,nI've checked almost all sources on how to get rid of the udf error below. All of the suggested methods are for typical udf compilation remedies, environment variables etc. nI've other udfs that are very similar to the current one, and are compiled smoothly. nI cannot share the code due to potential confidentiality issues, unfortunately. nI'd like to know if anyone had the same error with udf compilation, and found a way out.nMany thanks.nError:nnCreating library libudf.lib and object libudf.expnudf1st.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol max referenced in function source_knlibudf.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externalsn
December 9, 2020 at 12:46 amheisenmechSubscriberIt was a dumb mistake with math symbols. Converting symbols to CAPITAL has solved the issue.n
December 9, 2020 at 2:31 pmKarthik RAdministratorHi,nI'm glad you were able to resolve this issue. And thank you for sharing this resolution with the rest of us on the forum.nThanks.nKarthikn
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.