April 12, 2023 at 9:52 pm
April 13, 2023 at 1:41 pmRobAnsys Employee
Have a look at the two tutorials in Help. I'm not sure if they use UDFs, but the general set up is covered. You then add the UDF to whichever setting you want to adjust: it may be a constant in the tutorial.
April 13, 2023 at 2:45 pmKonstantinAnsys Employee
DEFINE_GC_MOTION is the right UDF implementation for this. I see some variables are not defined in your UDFs. Are they defines somewhere else? Is there anything that is not working in this UDF? There is a video on using DEFINE_CG_MOTION with oversets:
Hope this helps.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.