TAGGED: ansys-cfx, eulerian-multiphase-model
January 31, 2023 at 8:53 amamkumSubscriber
I want to use user-defined functions in CFX for two-phase flow. I have a doubt.
Fluent support UDF written in C.
What about CFX? Somewhere I read that UDF should be written in FORTRAN for CFX.
How did UDF get hooked in CFX? In Fluent, it was really easy.
January 31, 2023 at 1:09 pmRobAnsys Employee
February 6, 2023 at 11:07 amDrAmineAnsys Employee
User Fortran Routines will be required. You probably do not require any Fortran customization and you can do everything via CEL.
February 7, 2023 at 9:37 amamkumSubscriber
Dear Rob, Dear Dr. Amine,
Thanks for your reply!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.