Fluids

Fluids

UDF library error when loading pemfc module.

• GeorgeKellyBrunel
      Subscriber

I get this error when loading the built in pemfc module regardless of running in parallel or series.

Error: The UDF library you are trying to load (C:PROGRA~1ANSYSI~1v194fluentfluent19.4.0addons\pemfc) is not compiled for parallel use on the current platform (win64).nnThe system cannot find the file specified.

nnC:PROGRA~1ANSYSI~1v194fluentfluent19.4.0addons\pemfcwin643d_hostlibudf.dll

Error Object: #f.

• GeorgeKellyBrunel
      Subscriber

Has anyone experienced this and can help?

• Keyur Kanade
      Ansys Employee

Please check compiler. 

Please search through forum and you will find many posts on UDF and compiler. 

Regards,

Keyur

If this helps, please mark this post as 'Is Solution' to help others.

Guidelines on the Student Community

How to access ANSYS help links

• GeorgeKellyBrunel
      Subscriber

I don't quite understand this a built in module should that not just operate as its supposed to ?

• GeorgeKellyBrunel
      Subscriber

I have gone through the compiler however, I have no idea what I'm meant to be looking for it was not written by me it is part of the module?

• Keyur Kanade
      Ansys Employee

if you are having student version and if you are trying to access any special module, you may not have access to it. 

please check what is included in student version at 

https://www.ansys.com/en-in/academic/free-student-products?utm_source=studentcommunity&utm_campaign=studentcommunity&utm_content=Studentproduct&utm_source=studentcommunity&utm_campaign=studentcommunity&utm_content=Studentproduct

Regards,

Keyur

If this helps, please mark this post as 'Is Solution' to help others.

Guidelines on the Student Community

How to access ANSYS help links

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.