October 30, 2023 at 6:10 pmAnthonyB08Subscriber
I am simulating an Eulerian-Eulerian model with momentum source/sink terms. To validate the insertion of the terms I am checking the logistics on pertinent variables, like axial and radial velocity. To access these velocities I wrote my UDF momentum as seen below
Where the magnitude of the liquid velocity is as follows
I then verify that this magnitude is working correctly by equating U_L to a user-defined memory as such
However, when I compare U_DMI(c,t,33) with the velocity magnitude of liquid ( both shown in a contour plot) they are not the same... what am I doing wrong ... are my pointers incorrect?
October 31, 2023 at 4:03 pmRobForum Moderator
Please can you post images of both fields?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- legend min and max
- Ensight hot iron palette from an image
- Streamlines in EnSight using MRI data
- Import MRI data into Ensight
- FLUENT APPLICATIION ERROR
- Total Surface Heat Flux Calculation in Fluent
- Drop Test of a Water-Filled Tube
- Difference between “total pressure” and “absolute pressure”?
- Minimum Orthogonal Quality Less than 0.01 For Transonic Airfoil Flow Analysis
- obtaining pressure distribution by making points in ansys
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.