September 11, 2019 at 3:54 pmATIKADARSubscriber
I am trying to calculate the average temperature of interface at each iteration (since I am solving steady state problem) and based on the interface temperature I want to update my negative heat source value (Q_Source=(-constant*(T_Interface-T_Constant))/volume). First, I tried UDM to store interface temperature but didn't work. Then I tried to GLOBAL variable to avoid UDM, but again no luck. I am using ANSYS FLUENT 2019 R2. For both cases, I Interpreted the UDF and during the interpretetion, FLUENT didn't show any error. I have attached my written UDF below. Can someone please help me to fix the problem?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.