March 11, 2022 at 10:54 amEloyMartinez12Subscriber
I have problems with the UDS option. It would have to have the coefficients (kg/m-s) and not the ones it currently has.
Can somebody help me?
Greetings and thanksMarch 11, 2022 at 11:00 amRobAnsys EmployeeScalars don't have a density so you need to account for that in the maths: there is something in the manual, but no one ever notices unless they're using expressions.
March 11, 2022 at 11:04 amMarch 11, 2022 at 11:55 amMarch 11, 2022 at 1:12 pmMarch 11, 2022 at 4:39 pmRobAnsys EmployeeOK, so Scalar-0 is set for the solid zones. What about Scalar-1 ?
March 14, 2022 at 11:49 amMarch 14, 2022 at 11:50 amMarch 14, 2022 at 12:15 pmDrAmineAnsys EmployeeImproper arguments start checking the material properties and whether every input is filled with correct input.
Viewing 8 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.