July 25, 2020 at 2:25 pmschwaralSubscriber
I have a question regarding the UDS Scalar Contour Plot.
I have a transient 2D pipe case. Between vel-inlet and pres-outlet I have a porous media. I have defined at the Inlet a value X for UDS-Scalar.
When I plot the contour of UDS Scalar I see a different value in the domain. I do not have added source terms. My diffusivity = 0. Convective term = mass transfer option from fluent. Unsteady term = default.
I expected in the whole domain for the contour the value X i set at the inlet (0.01). The plottet value is ~118.7. The only thought i have, the density might be involved in the value but couldn't figure that out.
Since I want to simulate later on filtration with UDS i really want to understand the problem here. I am happy for any help
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.