May 18, 2022 at 11:58 amShisSubscriber
I recently downloaded a free trial of Lumerical to evaluate some of the products. As per instructions, I downloaded the Ansys License manager and Lumerical files. I logged t=into my account in Ansys license manager to access trial software and I am getting the issue as seen in the attached screenshot. I contacted Lumerical sales as directed on the online page a few times and they directed me to use this forum to resolve this. It has been about 2 weeks since I faced the issue and would appreciate it if you could help me resolve it soon.May 18, 2022 at 9:43 pmLito YapAnsys EmployeeThe new evaluation license for the Ansys LM is available starting with the 2022 R1.4 version. If you want to request the Ansys LM evaluation license as shown here, upgrade to the latest version of Lumerical (2022 R1.4) and log into the Launcher with your Ansys account.
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- The topic ‘Unable to activate the trial license’ is closed to new replies.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Ansys Insight: Why my simulation result is different from published paper or experiment?
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Ganhemt Project mistake can you help me
- How to calculate the cross-polarization efficiency and phase in FDTD
- save data error
- Simulation of a single pillar of a peltier cooler
- EME : field profile and cell periodicity
- Ansys Insight: Single frequency CW source
- What is the meaning of this error ” Bad termination of…” ?
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.