Tagged: #fluent-#ansys, #fluent-#cfd-#ansys, fsae
March 13, 2023 at 1:44 amCesar UrbanoSubscriber
I been trying to cut in half my whole model for CFD purpouses, i followed the steps as the ansys tutorials and my model is a solid, i can´t find what might be wrong!
March 14, 2023 at 3:53 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
I assume you are using SpaceClaim.
Please check geometry in SpaceClaim.
Select geometry in structure tree --> Use right click --> Select Check Geometry. (Or Tools - Fault Detection in DM)
The geometry should be error free to proceed.
If geometry has any errors, please modify/recreate geometry at those places.
Please go through help manual for more details
How to access Ansys Online Help Document
Guidelines on the Student Community
Fluids Engineering Courses | Ansys Innovation Courses
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.