January 24, 2022 at 2:37 amrasyiqahSubscriber
Hi, I am trying to deactivate my license on my computer so as to be able to use Lumerical FDTD on another computer. However when I try to deactivate the license on the Lumerical launcher, an error message saying "Deactivation failed with error code 6". Please advise as to what i should do next. thank you!January 24, 2022 at 11:13 pmLito YapAnsys EmployeeI will reply to you via email to resolve this issue.
March 7, 2022 at 12:50 pmssj_987SubscriberHi I am also facing similar issue. How can I resolve this problem?
Thanks in advance
March 7, 2022 at 5:18 pmLito YapAnsys EmployeeIf you have a trial license, you cannot deactivate or move your trial license.
May 17, 2022 at 9:41 amcttcupcSubscriberHello,
I have the same problem , can anyone assist me please ? I have a license but I do not have access to my email that has the license anymore. I have my activation code however.
May 17, 2022 at 6:06 pmViewing 5 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Questions about the calculation of the cross-polarization conversion efficiency of metasurface
- Finding your Ansys (or Lumerical) account number
- Error on Lumerical device
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Lumerical – error message when trying to open from Linux terminal
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.