February 12, 2022 at 7:05 pmgogogogSubscriber
Hi, I am trying to deactivate my license on my computer so as to be able to use Lumerical FDTD and Charge on another computer. However when I try to deactivate the license on the Lumerical launcher, an error message saying "Deactivation failed with error code 6". Please advise as to what i should do next. thank you!February 14, 2022 at 6:49 pmLito YapAnsys EmployeeEvaluation/Trial licenses cannot be moved to a different computer . Try to request for an evaluation/trial license from your Ansys Account Manager or an Ansys Lumerical representative in your region.
February 15, 2022 at 9:10 amgogogogSubscriberwhat is the difference between trial version and evaluation version please?
February 15, 2022 at 5:59 pmLito YapAnsys EmployeeThey are both the same. Evaluation license are also called trial license.
Viewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Error on Lumerical device
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.