July 28, 2019 at 4:43 amShaleeSubscriber
I am trying to download the free student software for the past two days, but whenever i click on link, there is no progress of anything . No pop ups , no movement ,no error,, nothing is happening.
Can anyone help with this!
July 28, 2019 at 6:31 amJohnsSubscriber
I too face the same difficulty. I am not able to download. The "ANSYS STUDENT" icon remains as such. There is no pop up or loading. Please help!
July 28, 2019 at 8:32 amashin263Subscriber
The same issue i alslo facing, i am trying to download ansys student version for a couple of days but when i click the anysis student icon it does not showing anything , it is really irritating, so i request to clear this issue and notify us.
July 28, 2019 at 8:45 amteg598Subscriber
There is another thread on this issue and Ansys are yet to comment on what the problem is, I am also unable to download the student version. I have tried different web browsers and computers and still not worked.
July 28, 2019 at 1:28 pmRatulSubscriber
why it is not downloading???nothing occurs after cliclking at the "Click Here"
July 29, 2019 at 12:56 pmRobAnsys Employee
It's working now, locking as there are several threads.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.