January 17, 2018 at 3:31 pmgovindsharma1116Subscriber
Just downloaded ANSYS SpaceClaim 18.2 but i am unable to draw splines, circles or arcs, i.e the are not visible when i draw it. Can anybody help me with this?
January 17, 2018 at 7:24 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
I found it is possible to get out of the initial sketch mode, then have difficulty getting back into it. Is this the problem you are having?
January 18, 2018 at 7:36 am
January 18, 2018 at 11:52 ampeteroznewmanSubscriber
Update your graphics card driver.
February 25, 2019 at 11:45 amlokeshkalamallaSubscriber
Click on File->SpaceClaim Options, look for Graphic performance options and set rendering quality to a value(1-6) and set default
February 25, 2019 at 4:08 pmRobAnsys Employee
Thread also here https://forum.ansys.com/forums/topic/circles-do-not-appear-in-spaceclaim-sketch/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.