November 5, 2018 at 6:52 amabhay maharSubscriber
i am using ansys version 15 and i am doing transient structural analysis . but i am unable to find base excitation option in detail box . i applied acceleration with time and acceleration data. but did not find option of base excitation in detail box. is it the problem of ansys version ? how to figure this problem ? and how to bring setting for base excitation ?
November 5, 2018 at 4:32 pmSandeep MedikondaAnsys Employee
Moved to the Structural Mechanics category and added tags for better visibility.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.