March 3, 2022 at 2:01 pmbtwery2016SubscriberMarch 3, 2022 at 9:30 pmGeorge KarnosAnsys EmployeeDoes the cclapilt.dll exist under: C:\Program Files\ANSYS Inc\ANSYS Student\v221\Framework\bin\Win64
If you open a Dos command prompt and type in the following, what is the contents of the set.txt file?
Paste the contents, not the file as we are not permitted to open files.
March 22, 2022 at 11:46 pmDavidBrs22SubscriberTengo el mismo error, pero no puedo abrir el archivo. Lo abro con el notepad2 y solo sale el simbolo null
May 9, 2022 at 12:43 pmNawafMSubscriberI'm facing the same problem but my version is ANSYS Student 2022. Kindly what is the solution to the problem?
May 9, 2022 at 12:47 pmGeorge KarnosAnsys EmployeeMay 9, 2022 at 1:25 pmNawafMSubscriberis there any step needed after installation?
Viewing 5 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- The topic ‘“Unable to load DLL” error’ is closed to new replies.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Crash with Exit code 1073741819
- M1 Mac Issues
- Stair-stepping of all boundary layers occured at 1 locations
- MS ASP.NET Hosting Bundle 6.0.8 error on install
- ANSYS STUDENT 2023 – R2 OPENS INSTEAD OF R1
- GPU License
- “Maximum licensed number of demo users already reached” for Ansys 2023 student
- Terminate the Fluent meshing forcefully.
- Error in Ansys workbench 2023 R2 since installed
- Fluent Meshing Error (Scope To: edges/faces and edges)
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.