June 25, 2021 at 9:58 pmRaunak_singhSubscriber
I am facing issues during meshing around an airfoil, i have tried using face, edge meshing, face mapping but it is still not working, any tips on how i can make the mesh?June 27, 2021 at 11:49 ampeteroznewmanSubscriberIs this a 2D mesh or a 3D mesh?
The advice is to slice the area (or volume) up into 4 sided (or 6 sided) pieces and use Shared Topology to keep the mesh congruent at the sliced edges.
June 27, 2021 at 12:24 pmRaunak_singhSubscriberits a 3d mesh ...
ok i will try it out .. thnx a lot
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- How to resolve Mesh Failure
- check element type
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- Meshing Error
- Error in meshing
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- Ansys 19.0 – will not create mesh
- Dealing with inflation layers around sharp corners in Ansys workbench meshing
- execution error inside the mesher. The process suffered an unhandled exception or ran out of memory
Top Rated Tags
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.