March 11, 2021 at 11:12 pmShwetaKSubscriber
I am receiving the following error while trying to open CFD-Post in 2021R1. Can you please help with that?March 12, 2021 at 1:44 pmKarthik RAdministratorHello,nCould you please check into the folder to see if you have the files? It seems like CFD post is unable to find the Case file in the FFF-16 folder.nKarthiknViewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.