April 6, 2022 at 7:50 pmrigustafsonSubscriber
I am trying open multiple copies of Fluent from the command prompt to run 7 single-core simulations in parallel on 7 cores. I used to be able to do this about 1 year ago or so, but now when I try to open them, 6 immediately close and only 1 survives. Is this a new license restriction for the student license v221? For context, I am trying to finish my PhD dissertation work.
RobertApril 7, 2022 at 9:57 amRobAnsys EmployeeStudent should only open one instance of the software, with up to 4 cores parallel (was 8 in an older release but it's overkill). Additionally, Student is there to learn the software, for your PhD you really should be using the campus licences.
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- Limitations to Student License?
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- The Fluent Application Failed to Start.
- ANSYS 19.1: Can not link the geometry
- Abnormal Exit Error
Top Rated Tags