November 12, 2017 at 9:48 am
November 12, 2017 at 1:36 pmRaef.KobeissiSubscriberHello This is not an installation issue. When you created your mesh you ha e exceeded 512,000 elements which is not allowed in an Free Academic License. The maximum you can have is 512,000 cells anything above that will not go to the next stage. You need to reduce the number of cells in your mesh.
November 12, 2017 at 2:07 pmZaimAziz93Subscriber
Noted and thank you sir. Very much appriciated
July 26, 2018 at 12:41 ammurthy2421Subscriber
Hi Raef, I faced similar problem, using the educational license I created a mesh with more than 512000 cell and imported it to a research license Ansys. But its still giving me same problem, what can I do now ?
July 26, 2018 at 11:27 ampeteroznewmanSubscriber
Read this discussion and see if it applies to your case.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- License Error
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- how to open DesignModeler
- FlexNet Licensing – Not running
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Ansys2021R2 ansys212 seg faults immediately on RHEL8.2
- Numerical Problem Size limits with a model that should run
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.